B. The results from mode to auto for landscape was the most different. the mode for landscape very clearly shown the tree and ground, as well as the background. the auto picture for landscape was mostly white and did not show any detail. In Landscape mode the shutter speed and aperture was set to 1/160, and F9. In auto, the shutter speed and aperture was set very different at 1/200, and F5.6. I believe these setting being so different is what led the auto mode to not be able to focus and adjust to the bright landscape.
C. The portrait mode had the closest pictures. there was basically no difference between the two photos except for one of the photos being a tough warmer. the picture taken on portrait mode had a shutter speed of 1/60, a aperture of F 5.6, and an ISO of 200. the portrait taken on auto had a shutter speed of 1/60, an aperture of F 5.6, and an ISO of HI-1. the setting are exactly the same except for the ISO, which I believe is where the difference in undertone is coming from.
D. My favorite mode is close-up. I really like that it blurs the background, and I think it looks really cool that the mode is able to pick up so much detail. I think it looks especially good on plants and flowers.
a. Close-up #2 (top) a. Auto (bottom)
b. 1/60 b. 1/60
c. F4.2 c. F4
d. 220 d. 200
No comments:
Post a Comment