4.1 5

A

A)

Describe - this is a picture of an open laptop with the screen on. the keyboard is rose gold, and the windows home screen is on the screen.

Analyse - the picture is shiny and eye catching. 

Interpret – I think the screen is lit up to express the quality on the screen, and the keyboard is rose gold to appear shiny and luxurious.

Decide - I like this photo. it displays enough information for the customer to be able to get a good first impression. 


B

B)

Describe - this is a picture of an open laptop with the screen on. the keyboard is rose gold, and netflix is open on the screen. there is black text around the image that explains different features of the laptop.

Analyse - the image is balanced, and has good eye-catching qualities like the bold text

Interpret – the bold lettering is meant to draw your eyes to the features of the laptop, and the addition of having netlfix on the screen is meant to be relatable and familiar

Decide - I like this photo. it is eye-catching and relatable.


C

C)

Describe - this is a picture of an open laptop with the screen on. the keyboard is rose gold, and there is a chart open on the desktop. the picture has words on the side explaining the dimensions of the laptop.

Analyse - the image is slightly unbalanced in the top left corner. the picture on the screen is hard to read or understand

Interpret – I think the picture on the screen is meant to have the appearance of math so it matches the numbers on the screen

Decide - I dont like this photo. the quality looks grainy, and it is unbalanced and hard to read.


D

D)

Describe - this is a picture of an open laptop with the screen on. the keyboard is rose gold, and the windows home screen is on the screen. the text in the picture is black and explains the items you get in the box with the laptop

Analyse - the picture is shiny and eye catching. the text is straight to the point and easy to follow.  

Interpret – I think the screen is lit up to express the quality on the screen, and the keyboard is rose gold to appear shiny and luxurious.

Decide - I like this photo. it displays enough information for the customer to be able to get a good first impression. and has a clear message about what you would receive with the laptop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

5.1 5

  Image 1 Image 2 Original Workplace Screenshot for image 1 my favorite is image 2. i like this image because it looks very cartoony, and ha...